Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Buffalo Chicken/Southwest Egg Rolls

Ingredients List (I didn't add how much because I was cooking for only two but what is shown makes 12 total egg rolls.)

Cooked shredded chicken
Buffalo Sauce
Egg Roll Wrappers
Cole Slaw Mix (dry)

The Stuff for the Buffalo Sauce.





Divided the shredded chicken for two different types of rolls.


 I added about a tablespoon and a half of the sauce.



I used a half handful of the slaw mix and a tablespoon of the buffalo chicken. 

Rolled and baked them at 400 for 11 minutes.


The finished product taste great with ranch dressing!



Inside of the buffalo rolls.



Southwest Rolls

 Shredded Chicken
Green Pepper
Corn
Pepperjack Cheese
Egg Roll Wrappers
*Black Beans


While the other ones where cooking I mixed green pepper, corn,& pepper jack cheese into the other bowl.



Wrapped these up same as before.

For mine I added the black beans.

 

I made six of each flavor.

 

Enjoy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment